Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blog issues

I am having blog issues. Namely:

-my header - I uploaded a cute picture of a giraffe, but it seems to be getting cropped such that only its bum is showing. I really hope that I have not caused offence to anyone! Why has my header suddenly shrunk?

-uploading photos - I type and then upload - it totally messes up the spacing. I then spend ages trying to fix it all up, and then I accidently delete pictures, so the cycle begins again. Is there any way to upoad without the spacing issues?

-fonts - why is there such a limited range of fonts?

-bullet points - I can't seem to effectively use them without the whole post becoming a bullet point.

-Shrinking paragraph syndrome - if I past a quote from another source, and then use the blockquote feature it makes the writing minute (as in 0.5pt) then I can't bring it back. Why?

While I'm here I'll air a few blogger grievances -

1. The compose window is too small - If you upload a picture as large, I have to scroll up and down to see it.

2. Copy, paste doesnt always work - it depends on your source.

3. You can't indent sections of text.

4. You cannot copy posts from one blog to another.

Does anyone have any tips??

I guess you get what you pay for :)

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

The compose window drives me nuts. Hello, could it be any smaller? I hate the lack of indents because it cramps my style and I also dislike the editing freedoms.

The only clue I have is to upload all photos before typing. It just seems to work better that way.

I look forward to seeing the whole giraffe.

Anonymous said...

circling focus membership signature shoot useful feedburner acologix siegeleco laval brochures
lolikneri havaqatsu