Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Does "no gifts" really mean .... "no gifts"?

The other day I was wrapping some gifts and my husband stops by me and says "... we're not giving gifts, are we?......right?..."

I replied "uh... oh...no of course not."

But I know I'll be really disapointed if there's nothing under the tree for me on Christmas morning. Why did I agree to this???!! My husband is really good at keeping agreements like this :)

On the other hand I'll always get him stuff no matter what. Afterall Christmas is the time for giving.

So - Honey, if you are reading this I'm just going to give you some ideas here. Because "no gifts", really means I'd love a surprise. Here are some ideas for a winning surprise..ok?











Notice how I have linked all of them to on-line stores. That way you know where to find them :) 143 x

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Love the store that I have never heard of. Is it only in Australia?

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you are one of the most organised people I know. Thanks for the links, but keep your expectations low, as you know this is not my area of expertise. Would it be Ok for me to regift? I know a beautiful woman with a wardrobe full of clothes, many new with tags still attached.. hehe!